My Blog List

Friday 13 June 2014

Fwd: I'm suprised to have revised this page, ...




---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Scott Lord (Google+) <noreply-b47a17f5@plus.google.com>
Date: Fri, Jun 13, 2014 at 11:24 PM
Subject: I'm suprised to have revised this page, ...
To: greta-garbo-y2a6@pages.plusgoogle.com


I'm suprised to have revised this page, but I was sent a notice that Greta Garbo's house is for sale. A half mile from where I spend my vacation and within ten miles of my "birthplace" and highschool.

+Greta Garbo +Scott Lord: Silent Film Greta Garbo +Greta Garbo  #GretaGarbo   #garbogilbert   #Garbo  +Scott Lord +Scott Lord 
image not displayed
Greta Garbo
Greta Garbo

View or comment on Scott Lord's post »
Scott Lord mentioned you. Mute Scott Lord to stop receiving notifications from him. Mute updates to this post. This notification was sent to Greta Garbo (greta-garbo-y2a6@pages.plusgoogle.com). Go to your notification delivery settings to update your address. Unsubscribe from these emails.
You can't reply to this email. View the post to add a comment.
Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Pkwy, Mountain View, CA 94043 USA

No comments:

Post a Comment